From time to time, life can be a challenge complicated by stressors. People may experience challenges in a number of different areas. Many of us at times feel anxious, depressed, confused or overwhelmed and need help dealing with feelings and problems that seem beyond our control. Some of the time help may come from friends, family, or significant others, but often help is needed from a trained professional. Our behavioral health professionals are trained to intervene and provide support for a significant number of issues.
Would You Benefit From Behavioral Health Services?
- Have you spent five of seven days feeling unhappy?
- Do you regularly not sleep at night or do you want to constantly sleep?
- Have you lost your job?
- Have you lost someone close to you?
- Do you have a chronic or acute medical illness?
- Can you no longer prioritize what is most important in your life?
- Are drugs or alcohol causing problems in your family?
- Have you thought about hurting yourself or your family?
- Are behavioral issues impacting work or your child’s school performance?
- Do you avoid going home?
- Are the stresses of life getting you down?
- Are you worrying excessively?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit
from meeting with one of our Behavioral Health Specialists.
Our Behavior Health Services
Adults, Children, Adolescents, Geriatrics
Behavioral Assessments and Interventions
Assessment or Evaluation
Court Ordered Assessments and Evaluation
No Problem is Too Big or Too Small
Our full continuum of care addresses behavioral health-related ailments such as:
- Academic concerns
- Adjustment issues
- Anger management
- Behavioral concerns
- Bereavement and grief related issues
- Body image and eating concerns
- Interpersonal difficulties (Relationship concerns, problems with assertiveness, family conflicts, etc.)